Technical project manager
- Management experience
- Fluent in English Language (as you will be communicating with the Engineering Team in English)
- Very very organized (bonus points if you love notion, airtable, or excel 👀)
- Fast learner
- Strong problem-solving skills—can work independently
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will handle all the resources and coordination from a technical standpoint. You must set and achieve objectives, ensure both top quality and control of the project, handle client and vendor interaction, and act as the subject expert.
- Control the entire project life cycle
- Track progress and milestones
- Lead team meetings
- Develop best practices
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ideally: Familiar with Scrum methodologies
- Ideally: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.