• Experienced in sales of comprehensive business software or other IT products,
• Quickly getting up-to-speed on new technologies, tools,
• Effective at communication and has strong presentation skills — both oral and written. Able to collaborate with senior stakeholders,
• Fluent in English or has Upper-Intermediate level.
• Work in innovative and fast-growing company.
• Friendly team of professionals.
• Interesting challenges.
• Special training programs (trainings, seminars, workshops to develop personal and professional skills).
• Paid vacation and sick-leaves.
• Medical insurance after probation period.
• Exciting corporate events.
What you’ll help us
• Merging client-stated needs with value-based outcomes through wide range of Microsoft and SMART business products.
• Building trust and valuable relationship with new and existing customers.
• Leadership/entrepreneur attitude demonstration — takes imitative, moving barriers and establishing action plans for resolution of issues.
• Planning and tracking all activities in internal systems.