Who are we?
At EPISODE Hotels we are building a revolution in hospitality which combines design and technology. Our guests will be able to perform almost all the operations with the help of technological solutions that are gradually being implemented at EPISODE. We see technological innovations as a solution for upscaling convenience and comfort and are looking for people who will be able to genuinely share our vision.
Who are you?
You are a great communicator with a shining personality. You don’t like putting things into boxes and are ready take down all the standards while doing the best job you can. You feel great about making others smile, have a positive attitude. You are tech savvy and a professional multitasker. You are detail oriented and quality is a priority in everything you do.
No prior experience in hospitality industry is needed.
As a Guest Service Specialist at EPISODE you will be:
• Making sure everyone gets a warm welcome as soon as they walk in
• Helping guests at the self-check-in kiosks (we have no reception desk)
• Maintaining the lobby and the bar area clean, and arranging food displays for the breakfast and events
• Providing basic but high quality food and beverage service
• Mixing cocktails
• Helping our guests with any requests or demands regarding our facilities (you may even get some new tech skills)
• Being a secret concierge to the city, answering guests’ questions about the best places to visit, eat, shop or party
At our hotel, we offer a unique opportunity for candidates to gain experience across three different shifts, each offering a comprehensive view of the guest experience from day to night. By working with us, you'll have the chance to observe and study the entire hotel system, gaining valuable insight into the inner workings of the hospitality industry. Our around-the-clock approach to service ensures that our guests receive exceptional care at all times, and by joining our team, you'll play an important role in making that happen.
All the Guest Service Specialists will be specifically trained by professionals prior to the start of their career at EPISODE.
As a result of reviewing the resumes, contact will be made only with candidates who have moved on to the next stage. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a competitive interview.
We inform you that by sending your data to our vacancy, in accordance with the Law of Georgia "On Personal Data Protection", you consent to the processing of your personal data by "Episode Hotels" LLC in order to determine compliance with the vacancy. However, your resume may be considered for another vacant position and be stored for 1 year.