LTD "Awork" (405583676) - (hereinafter - Awork) owns the Awork brand and operates the website https://awork.ge
This policy clarifies the rules for the collection, use and disclosure of users' data. Personal information will be provided when registering at the user's discretion and using our website and services. You can request a copy of the information about us protected by us at any time. To receive a copy, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data collection and processing
- Personal information
- Collect data while using the Website
- Tracking and Cookies data
- Use of data
- Data transfer
- Data Disclosure / Legal Requirements
- Save and delete data
- Data security
- Service providers
- Google Analytics
- Links to other sites
- Changes to this policy
- Dispute resolution and contact
Data Collection & Processing
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you. You agree and therefore are obliged to provide accurate and true data about yourself. In case of any changes, it is your obligation to update the information.
By using our website and services, you agree and give us permission to collect, store, and process personal data about you. You agree and therefore allow us to personalize your personal data for the direct marketing purposes and improvement of our services. Customer has a right to request the discontinuance of use of the data for the direct marketing purposes at any time.
While using our website/service, certain types of personal and identifying information may be requested, which may be used for connection or identification. Such personal information includes, but is not limited to:
In case of the user:
- Name and Surname;
- Phone number;
- Work experience;
- Personal skills;
- Certificates and projects;
- Links to social networks;
- Various information about cookies and the use of the website;
In case of organization:
- Company name;
- Brand Name;
- ID number;
- Mobile number;
Collect data while using the Website
We may collect information about how our website/service is used. This data may (but is not limited to) the Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our services you visit, time and date of your visit, duration of use of specific pages, unique device identifiers, and other data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session cookies - to operate our service.
- Preference cookies - to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies - for security purposes.
By using our website you acknowledge and authorize us to use the data we collect for a variety of purposes:
- Provide effective services and develop our services;
- Customize the user experience, allowing us to provide the type of content and information you are most interested in.
- Provide information on service changes;
- To enable us to serve you better;
- Enable you to participate in the interactive features of our services;
- Provide customer care and support;
- Provide analysis of various information to improve services;
- Carry out effective monitoring with our services;
- Detect, correct and avoid technical deficiencies;
- For direct marketing purposes;
If you do not want third parties to contact you, email us at email@example.com
Data Disclosure / Legal Requirements
Awork may disclose/publish your personal information if there is a justified need:
- Fulfill legal obligations;
- Protect our rights and property, image and reputation, and security;
- To prevent or investigate possible service-related crimes;
- Protecting the personal safety of customers, contractors and / or other members of the community;
- In order to protect oneself from legal liability;
- In other cases provided by law
Access and edit data
Users can update their personal data through the website.
Saving and deleting data
- User data is stored until the user has an active Awork account. Upon cancellation of the account, all personal data will be deleted, except those required for dispute resolution (if any), fraud prevention or financial accounting.
- Data for financial accounting are kept for 3 years.
- In case of fraud, misreporting of information or criminal threat, the data is stored for 10 years.
- In case of payment, the data will not be deleted until the customer's transaction is confirmed.
- Job posting information from the site is stored in the user history, this data can be used anonymously to improve the quality of service or for any scientific research.
- The user can request the deletion of personal data, after which he will no longer be able to use the services of Awork with the same account.
- Within 1 month of requesting the deletion of user data, Awork will delete the data or contact the customer in case of any problems.
- The customer can request the information about him, this information will be sent to him within 1 month.
- By registering on our platform, you allow us to use your personal data to provide you with personalized offers via sms, email or digital advertising.
- Awork reserves the right to share your profile data with companies to offer you individual jobs if your profile is public.
Our systems are provided with high standards of security. The security of your data is important to us, but remember, no method of transmitting and storing information over the Internet is 100% secure. Although, we try our best to protect them, we can not give an absolute guarantee. That's why it's important for our users to take security precautions with us: Do not reveal your username or password. Update your password regularly. It is not advisable to save the password on the computer.
We may turn to third parties, various companies or individuals for the purpose of simplifying and improving our services, providing various services on our behalf and / or analyzing the use of our services. In such a case, similar third parties have access to your personal data only for that purpose and are obliged not to use the data for other purposes.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on - tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Links to other sites
We do not control and therefore do not take responsibility for the content of any third-party websites, their services, privacy and personal data protection policies.
Changes to this policy
We will notify users of the Website of changes and updates by email or other notice and will
update the date of entry
into force of the changes and additions at the beginning of this policy.
In case of dispute, the parties apply to the Mediation Institute. In case of no consensus between the parties, the dispute shall be submitted to the Tbilisi City Court for consideration.
If you have any questions or problems related to personal data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org