International Transport and Logistics Company Gebrüder Weiss LLC (Tbilisi, Georgia) www.gw-world.ge is announcing an opening for position in Overland Transport Disponent / FTL
With a history of over 550 years, Gebrüder Weiss is the oldest logistics company in the world - and
one of the most successful. The foundation of this success? Our employees. Because we give them
the freedom to find new approaches and play an active part in shaping the future - at more than 180
locations worldwide. Excellent career prospects for all people who love mobility.
Position: Overland Transport Disponent / FTL
Working hours: Full time (09:00-18:00), Monday to Friday, On-site.
Location: Europe Str. 4, 0198 Tbilisi, Georgia.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Daily planning and organization of transport deliveries
· Responsibility for delivery shipments and self pick up shipments
· Daily coordination with Import department, Logistics Department regarding deliveries, self pick ups
· Time Slot management for self pick up shipments
· Daily update of shipments in System
· Creation of invoices for clients
· Monitoring of supplier invoices and respective handling in SAP (booking, scanning, etc)
· Support drivers with required documentation, communication with clients, etc.
· Controlling & Reporting on permanent basis (daily, weekly, monthly)
· Management of AVISO system
· Subcontractor Fleet Development /identifying new Carriers
· Organizing Carrier Database
· Documentation Handling (delivery notes, carrier contracts, insurance, etc)
· Proficiency in English, Turkish will be a plus
· Proficiency in MS office
· Basic knowledge Overland Transport
· Knowledge of local and international markets of land transport
· Acquaintance with International Conventions (CMR, CARNET TIR)
· Good Geographical skills
· Analytical & Problem Solving Mindset
· Ability to work under pressure / Stress
· Good mathematical skills
· Easy to adjust working in a team
· Competitive salary;
· An exciting and diverse field of activity;
· International working environment;
· Attractive framework conditions;
· Free space for own ideas and to implement them.
If you believe your qualification meet abovementioned criteria, please send your CV.
Gebruder Weiss LLC provides equal opportunity to the candidates and employees during the pre-contractual and contractual relations and does not discriminate any of them by differentiating or excluding, or giving preference on purpose or by negligence due to race, skin color, language, ethnicity and/or social belongings, nationality, origin, material status or position, status of employment agreement, place of residence, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, health condition, religious, public, belonging to political or other unions, including professional association, marital status, political or other affiliations or on any other grounds. During the pre-contractual and contractual relations, including job vacancy announcement/recruitment process and selection employer may obtain information of the candidate only based on his/her professional skills, theoretical knowledge, practical experience linked to the performance of work and evaluates the ability of the employee to work on the particular position.
Please note, based on necessity of the open position, company can request additional documentation, also can process your information and check its correctness. Company shall retain your information for 2 years after submission for the further job openings. By submitting your information to this advertisement, you consent to abovementioned rules. In case of questions and further clarifications on any of the points, please contact us: Gebruder Weiss LLC, Europe str. 4, firstname.lastname@example.org.