We are looking for a Full time Co-Manager for our Apple Products Service-Shop, MACINTOSHI, located at 20 Petriashvili st. Tbilisi.
As the Co-Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Service-Shop, including retail sales, customer service, inventory management, and shop maintenance. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a multitasker and enjoys a wide range of responsibilities.
- Answering client calls and providing information to potential customers about our products and services.
- Enjoying sales meetings at the shop and successfully closing deals.
- Opening the Service-Shop at 11:00 am.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve targets and objectives.
- Analyzing market trends and competition to identify new business opportunities.
- Presenting reports on sales activity and performance to the General Manager.
- Collaborating with other employees, such as internet marketing and procurement to ensure that sales efforts are aligned with company goals.
- Handling the day-to-day operations of the Service-Shop, including inventory management, retail sales and shop maintenance.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze market data and trends.
- Knowledge and/or interest in Apple products and services.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience with retail operations and inventory management.
- Fluent in English and basic knowledge of Russian.
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
We offer a fixed salary of 800 Georgian GEL per month and performance-based bonuses such as 1% of individually closed sales and other performance-based bonuses.
4 days a week (Days are Negotiable)
Working day starts at approximately at 11AM and finishes at 9PM (Hours are Negotiable)
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we would love to have you on our team!
Send your CV & resume including contact info to our email: email@example.com